Any use of this Website for an illegal or objectionable purpose is strictly prohibited. User agrees that it will not use this Website to engage in any activity that could be deemed illegal, harmful to others, or give rise to civil liability. Such activities include, but are not limited to:
- activities involving the transmission of unlawful, threatening, harassing, obscene, sexually explicit, pornographic, hateful, profane, libelous, or defamatory information.
- activities involving the transmission of junk mail or spamming.
- activities involving the promotion or use of viruses.
- activities that violate any law, regulation or statute; and/or
- activities that infringe upon any legally protected property right, etc.
By using this Website, you agree that all information transmitted to, by or with the use of this Website cannot and shall not be deemed confidential or proprietary. You agree not to use any data mining, robots, scraping or similar data gathering methods. Homemade Pizza Pro reserves the right to monitor transmissions and investigate any alleged prohibited use of this Website and to disclose all information relating to such prohibited use. Homemade Pizza Pro, its officers, directors, affiliates, employees, agents, partners, subsidiaries, and/or contractors shall not assume, and expressly disclaim, any and all liability relating to an individual’s illegal or prohibited use of this Website. Any violation of this or any other section contained herein may result in termination of service and or any other action Homemade Pizza Pro determines appropriate under the circumstances.
All orders placed through the Website are subject to Homemade Pizza Pro’s acceptance. This means that Homemade Pizza Pro may refuse to accept or may cancel any order, whether the order has been confirmed, for any or no reason, and without liability to you or anyone else. If your credit card has already been charged for an order that is later cancelled, Homemade Pizza Pro will issue you a refund. This Website may contain typographical errors or technical inaccuracies.
The Website contains services and features that are available to certain mobile Devices. Your carrier’s normal rates and fees apply. Not all mobile services will work with all carriers or Devices. By using Homemade Pizza Pro’s mobile services, you agree that we may communicate with you by electronic means to your mobile Device and that certain information about your use of these services may be shared with us. If you change or deactivate your mobile phone number, you must promptly update your account information to ensure that we don’t send your messages to a different person.
Homemade Pizza Pro is not responsible or liable for any content posted on the Website or for any offensive, unlawful or objectionable content you may encounter on or through the Website. The Website, its content, and the materials and products on this Website are provided “AS IS” and without warranties of any kind. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, HOMEMADE PIZZA PRO DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Homemade Pizza Pro cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Website. Homemade Pizza Pro does not represent or warrant that the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that any defects will be corrected, or that this Website or the server that makes the Website available are free of viruses or anything else harmful. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Homemade Pizza Pro does not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials or content on the Website in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, reliability or otherwise. You understand and agree that use of the Website is at your own risk, and that you will be solely responsible for your use and any damage to your mobile Device, computer system or other Device in which you access the Website, loss of data or other harm of any kind that may result. Homemade Pizza Pro reserves the right to change all content and other items used or contained in the Website at any time without notice. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Waiver, Severability and Entire Agreement
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
Last updated: March 12, 2020
Thank you for shopping at Homemade Pizza Pro operated by Pomodoro, LLC.
If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase, we invite you to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that you purchased with us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- “You”means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- “Company”(referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Homemade Pizza Pro, PO Box Orlando Fl, 32809.
- “Service”refers to the Website.
- “Website”refers to Homemade Pizza Pro, accessible from homemadepizzapro.com
- “Goods”refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- “Orders”mean a request by you to purchase Goods from Us.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel your order within 30 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 30 days from the date on which you received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By email: [email protected]
- By visiting this page on our website: https://homemadepizzap.wpengine.com/contact
We will reimburse you no later than 30 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as you used for the order, and you will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 30 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the goods at the following address:
Returns C/O Pomodoro, LLC 51 E. Jefferson St. # Orlando, Fl 32809
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, we recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the Goods weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the Order shipped to themselves to give it to you later, we will send the refund to the gift giver.