Kalamazoo Pizza Oven
Leader in High-End Outdoor Pizza Ovens
Made for the ones who dare, Artisan Fire is the ultimate luxury of an oven. It provides a fresh experience in cooking and delicacies, giving you the elegance you deserve.
With an ingenious design that never compromises, this must-have kitchen addition will send you to the peak of cuisine and make you incomparable to anyone else.
- Supreme Design. The Artisan Fire professional pizza oven is designed with a minimalist theme, making it stand out effortlessly inside or outside of your abode.
- Artisan Fire by Kalamazoo comes with an available set for a complete look that transforms your outdoor kitchen space. It comes with an option of oven and cart, providing you with the ultimate platform that caters to your every demand.
- Remarkable Heat Control. This gas-fired pizza oven is equipped with an easy-to-use control to provide you with a consistent cooking experience that rivals the best. Artisan Fire can also replicate the traditional wood fire and create heat using gas fuel for a unique cook and flavor you will enjoy.
Why Kalamazoo Pizza Oven?
The Kalamazoo Artisan Pizza Oven is a sure-fire method to make your outdoor gathering a success. You can make audience favorites with simplicity and precision, from classic Neapolitan pizzas to the Sicilian slice.
This pizza oven, which is powered by natural gas, can start a roaring fire and create extreme heat far faster than a regular brick oven.
The separately controlled top and bottom burners also offer you complete control over your oven. To achieve flawless results every time, adjust the heat to precisely cook your toppings and pizza base.
On this flexible outdoor oven, you can cook everything from roasted meats to grilled veggies.
This Kalamazoo Artisan Pizza Oven is handcrafted with professional hands from heavy-duty stainless steel and is meant to last.
See the Kalamazoo Artisan Fire Pizza Oven in Action
- Available in marine-grade stainless steel
- Two individually controlled burners allow you to balance the heat from the top and bottom for cooking precision
- Safety valves for each burner
- Reaches temperatures as low as 350°F and over 1000°F
- Hollow-core ceramic cooking deck, extremely responsive to changes in heat
- Also ideal for roasting meats and vegetables and baking bread
- Easy-clean out debris tray
- Battery-powered ignition does not require electricity
- Built from durable, heavy-duty 304 stainless steel
- Handcrafted with pride in Kalamazoo, Michigan
- For outdoor use only, do not install below overhead combustible surfaces
- 24″ x 18″ cooking deck
- 30″ x 30″ footprint
- 42,000 total BTUs (NG)
More from Kalamazoo
Still Not Sure About Which Fuel Source to Choose?
Check These Other Alternatives
You Can Also Check by Configuration
Check Out Our Favorite Pizza Oven Brands
Press on the logo to learn more
Additional Pizza Ovens Resources
The Top 5 Best High-End Pizza Ovens that Will Make Your Home Look Spectacular
As consumers, it’s not unusual to daydream about a high-end pizza oven in an outdoor kitchen stocked with luxury appliance …
Grill Like a Pro with These Top 5 BBQ Pizza Ovens
Along with the invention of the wheel, the BBQ pizza oven is one of the best human inventions! Maybe we …
Designer Pizza Ovens – (The Best of 2023)
Benefits of Having a Designer Pizza Oven Pizza ovens are becoming increasingly popular additions to outdoor kitchens since they allow …
Best Cheap Pizza Ovens in 2023 – [Get More for Your Money!]
Key Takeaways Are You Looking for a Cheap Pizza Oven? A cheap pizza oven will range from $99 to $349 …
Types of Pizza Ovens: The Ultimate Guide of 2023
Guide To Types of Pizza Ovens For Home Pizza is one of the staple foods in most countries worldwide. Standard …
Charcoal for Pizza Oven – The Best for 2023
Are you looking for charcoal for pizza ovens? Did you know that not all charcoal performs well for pizza ovens? …
Should I Buy a Pizza Oven Cover? Here’s What You Need to Know
Should I buy a pizza oven cover? This a frequent question that we get. But no worries, we got you …
Do Outdoor Pizza Ovens Need a Chimney? Here’s What You Need to Know
Do outdoor pizza ovens need a chimney? Well, the wood-fired ovens only produce smoke during start-up. Otherwise, the gas fueled-oven …
Do You Need a Permit for an Outdoor Pizza Oven? Here’s What You Need to Know
Do you need a permit for an outdoor pizza oven? Or can you get one and start baking your pizza? …
Not a PRO? Not a Problem!
Take a pizza class to bring your pizza skills to the next level,
so you can be a PRO!
Poke Test Demystified: Master the Technique for Perfect Pizza Every Time
Are you tired of ending up with a pizza crust that’s either too thick or still raw in some parts, …
How to Stretch Pizza Dough Like a PRO: Tips and Tricks to Elevate Your Homemade Pizza Game!
So you’ve decided to make your pizza but are unsure how to stretch that homemade pizza dough to perfection. Well, …
How to Make Pizza Dough in a Food Processor Like a PRO!
Do you want to know the secret to making pizza dough in a food processor? Making pizza dough from scratch …
Check Out Our Pizza T-Shirts
Pizza T-Shirt – Pizzaiolo Red Underline$29.95
Pizza T-Shirt – I Love Pizza$29.95
Pizza T-Shirt – Pizzaiola$29.95
Check Out Our Preferred Vendors
Subscribe to our Recipe of the Week newsletter and receive our partners’ latest recipes, tips, and discount offers.
Keep in Touch!