Costco Pizza Instructions
Costo is famous for its low prices and is also known for having the best-tasting pizza around that offers enormous pie sizes and various flavors.
That also includes their frozen pizza section. But do you know how to make it better?
Whether you dig for the loaded toppings of pepperoni, cheese, or the combo supreme, now you can consistently get a perfectly baked pizza at home.
Just follow this article for the ultimate Costco pizza instructions guide to get your universal pizza experience.
Let’s get started!
Here’s What You Will Find:
Costco Pizza Instructions
If you are looking for an incredibly cheap but quality-made pizza, then Costco pizza is your choice.
Although pizza flavor varies from food court to food court, Costco pizza offers three standard flavor-meat and veggie combinations, pepperoni, and cheese.
It’s also available in three pizza types: custom-made, take-and-bake, and frozen pizzas. You will always get the same familiar taste or flavor upon every purchase.
This is not just because of its ingredients but also the consistent measuring of ingredients, plus a robot. Yes, a robot!
Check how the Costco pizza is made. See the pizza robot in action.
Before the robot puts on the toppings, the pizza undergoes several processes. It includes preparing the dough for baking.
As this is the base of the pizza, the dough is set aside to give it ample time to rise; then, a machine is used to shape it into a pan pie-size with tiny holes on the bottom for even baking results.
The pie is also pressed by a dough docker on the pan, creating holes on top and stretching the dough to fit the pan size. The holes will help prevent the formation of air bubbles upon baking.
After the dough is prepared, the Costco sauce robot works magic. This automated saucing machine applies an evenly thin layer of sauce on all pies.
Whether what part of the pizza you start your bite, there will be no too dry or too saucy area in the pie. This makes it more efficient to turn over the sauced dough to the next station, where enough cheese is spread.
The pies are then cooked to a perfect brown layer of cheese and crispy crust in the ovens, still baked evenly.
Tips for Cooking Costco Pizza
Costco pizza comes with an instruction written on its box. It can sometimes be confusing since different pizza variants also differ in cooking time, but it is easier to follow the guide, so you won’t get lost in cooking it.
Aside from these, we created Costco pizza instructions where we also have listed a few cooking tips and tutorials for you below:
- Suppose you can’t find a fresh or frozen pizza or get cut off by the delivery. In that case, you can make your own Costco pizza by ordering a different base and then following the principle of cooking Costco-even cooking, saucing, and abundant toppings. Purchase your own Costco sauce and toppings in the market as you please.
- Choose a topping combination that goes well with one another. You can add the toppings already available to your pizza: fresh ingredients and an additional cheese sound inviting to pizza lovers. But remember, do not overdo it, or else you will undercook the bottom part of the pie. Experimenting is good, but you don’t want an upset stomach after eating your pizza.
- Measure ingredients accordingly. Purchase ingredients enough to satisfy the people who will eat them. Too much is a waste, and too few might be disheartening.
- You want to cook the toppings and crust simultaneously, so pre-cook ingredients like meat and vegetables if you plan to include them in your pizza.
- Arrange your pizza toppings well. It is more appetizing to see well-arranged toppings with alternating colors over them. It does not affect the flavors, but the appearance is also essential for pizza aesthetics.
- Baking pan matters. Pans have different qualities that work only for a specific dish. It is better to purchase one made for pizza because it is designed not to get the bottom of the pie burnt.
Costco Pizza Instructions (Step-by-Step Process)
Costco Pizza brands offer mostly ready-made pizza snacks. It is what they are known for the longest time. However, you may consider purchasing and cooking an uncooked one at home.
Well, it is easy. We have identified three perfect ways to bake your favorite Costco snacks. These Costco pizza instructions below will guide you through whether it is baked in the oven, oil-free, or through a pan.
Costco Pizza Instructions – How to Cook Costco Pizza in Oven
Aside from the fresh pizza, you can purchase a frozen pizza from Costco, where you can cook at home. Baking it in the oven is the best technique to thaw it.
Here’s how you bake a Costco pizza from a dull, uncooked pie to a fresh, piping-hot snack!
- Preheat the oven for about 10 minutes at 425 to 450 Fahrenheit.
- Prepare your frozen Costco pizza by taking it out of your freezer and removing the wrap around it.
- If the 10 minutes of preheating are done, and you’re sure that the oven has heated up already, place your pizza in and wait for it to bake for 20 minutes.
- Frequently check the heat, crust, and crispiness you were aiming for. A more straightforward way is to look at the cheese on top and see whether it is already at its perfect browning.
- Simultaneously adjust your pizza until it is cooked. Right after that, carefully take it out of the rack.
Costco Pizza Instructions – How to Cook Costco Pizza in Air Fryer
Since the air fryer was invented, it has served many functions for people, especially for food matters. It has given an ease for cooking different dishes more healthily.
Aside from that, it is cheaper than ovens; it is also more portable, easier to navigate, and does not need cooking oil for cooking. You may wonder how cooking Costco pizza in it is possible, but here’s how you can not mess up your pie.
- Preheating is a must, so preheat for about 5 minutes.
- Prepare your frozen pizza by taking off the plastic wraps or packaging. There is a need to do such because the plastic will most likely melt, harming your health.
- Bake the frozen pizza in the fryer for about 15 minutes. It has a faster baking time than in the oven since the heat is concentrated more in the equipment due to the smaller space.
- You can use an infrared thermometer to check the air fryer temperature to ensure you are not overcooking or undercooking your pizza. Because the heat is high, there is a tendency that it will burn. So, check your pie often. Adjust the baking time accordingly.
- As we have mentioned in the space, excellent hand skill is necessary for taking out your pizza from the air fryer since it can be difficult. A slight mistake will make your hot pizza into a hot mess.
Here’s Our Recommended Air Fryer for Pizza
Cuisinart’s signature AirFryer just got even better! In addition to AirFrying french fries, baking cookies, or warming up your leftovers, now you can make pizza and even more delicious meals in your Cuisinart® AirFryer Toaster Oven with Grill!
Sear steaks and vegetables on one side and griddle the perfect breakfast on the other with the new dual-sided grill and griddle plate. Bring next-generation cooking to your countertop with the spacious 8-function oven that makes cooking a feast for family and friends — or a simple snack for one — fun, fast, and easy!
Costco Pizza Instructions – How to Cook Costco Pizza in Pan
An oven or an air fryer may be costly to some. One way you can quickly cook your Costco pizza without those types of equipment is to use one of the essential tools you can find in your kitchen pan, and here’s how you do it.
- Make sure you get a non-stick pan for the job. Add additional foil for extra protection if you are not confident enough with your pan.
- Do not add oil to the pan. The pan should be dry upon placing the frozen pizza. Maintain an even, low heat below the pan and cover it to seal the heat.
- Be sure to watch your pizza closely because the chances are that it will have a black burnt patch on its bottom part.
Costco Pizza Delivery
Traveling to Costco just to try out their pizza menu is well worth the time. But I’ll tell you a little secret: Costco prefers customers who sign up for their memberships.
Check our article on Costco pizza delivery for more information on this.
The Last Slice
In conclusion, we genuinely hoped you gained insight into what you need to know about Costco pizza instructions.
Now that you know the Costco pizza instructions, you can create your premium pies at home quickly and fun in an oven, air fryer, or pan.
Costco Pizza attracts more customers with its premium pizza despite the lack of available flavoring options as years go by.
There will always be that one pizza brand that will stand out among all other stores.
Either fresh or frozen, you’ll always get the quality pizza you want at a cheaper, more convenient, and quality-made service.
Look for a Costco Near You
Costco Pizza Related Articles
People go to Costco’s food court for many different reasons, but the cheesy slice of pizza they serve is among …
Costco Pizza We recently asked some loyal Costco shoppers what they loved the most about the retail giant – the …
Not a PRO? Not a Problem!
Take a pizza class to bring your pizza skills to the next level,
so you can be a PRO!
Check Out Our Pizza T-Shirts
Check Out Our Preferred Vendors
Subscribe to our Recipe of the Week newsletter and receive our partners’ latest recipes, tips, and discount offers.
Keep in Touch!