Note: This post may contain affiliate links to products or services. You may be redirected to our partner’s sites when you press the link. We may receive a commission at no additional cost if you buy any of their products or services. For more info, see our Advertiser Disclosure.
- Best Cheap Pizza Ovens at Affordable Prices for You to Buy
- Cheap Pizza Ovens (Best Value for Your Money!)
- 1. Pizzello 4 in 1
- 2. Big Horn Outdoors
- 3. Stoke Pizza Oven
- 4. Deco Chef
- 5. Ooni Fyra 12
- Cheap Pizza Ovens Compared
- Cheap vs. Expensive Pizza Ovens: What’s the Difference?
- Things to Watch Out For
- How to Use Pizza Ovens the Right Way!
- Which is the Best Cheap Pizza Oven?
- Why We Think Stoke is the Best Cheap Pizza Oven
- Here’s a video on the Stoke Pizza Ovens
- The Last Slice
- Additional Resources on Pizza Ovens
- Still Not Sure About Which Fuel Source to Choose?
- Check Out Our Favorite Pizza Oven Brands
When it comes to the best cheap pizza ovens, they are often distinguished by performance, such as ease of use, portability, and higher temperature.
These ovens provide crispy crusts and unbeatable flavors that you can’t achieve through other methods. Besides, they are portable and small, and some of them will make a statement in your backyard.
But after testing and evaluating a number of models, the Gas Stoke pizza oven is our pick of the best cheap pizza oven. You will see why.
Ready to take your pizza skills to new heights?
Read on to find out some of the best cheap pizza ovens at affordable prices.
Let’s get started!
Best Cheap Pizza Ovens at Affordable Prices for You to Buy
We have got you covered if you are looking for a portable and small pizza oven at affordable prices.
Cheap Pizza Ovens (Best Value for Your Money!)
1. Pizzello 4 in 1
If you love wood-fired ovens, the Pizzello 4 in 1 pizza oven should be the right choice for you. These ovens are made of durable stainless steel and have double-wall insulation.
Moreover, they retain heat well so that you can enjoy delicious pizzas that stay hot for a long time.
Pizzello 4 in 1 Specifications:
- Practical design
- Easy to carry and storage
- 4-in-1 pizza oven
- Detachable chimney
- Oven cover
- Gas adapter
With an intuitive design firebox, you can cook pizza using pellets or wood. Moreover, the downdraft system helps to circulate air so that the cooking temperature can reach 900 degrees Fahrenheit.
But if you want to learn more about this oven, you won’t find any. In short, it doesn’t come with much information.
Pizzello 4 in 1 Pros and Cons
Reasons to Buy
- It has an option for both wood and gas
- The oven is compact and easy to carry around
- Once it reaches 932 degrees Fahrenheit, it can cook a pizza in about a minute
- Great customer service
Reasons to Avoid
- Less information on how you can bake pizza with this oven
- No insulation
- The exterior is coated with heat-resistant material that doesn’t leave fingerprints on it
- This oven comes with double-wall insulation for an even cooking
- Apart from pizzas, you can cook steaks, fish, vegetables, and many more
- The oven has dual-duel burners
PIZZELLO outdoor pizza oven that separates to allow for use as a standalone fire pit, BBQ, or grill pizza oven， you can choose to use either way. Comes with a Built-in ashtray for easy removal of ashes and cleaning.
2. Big Horn Outdoors
While you have a deep craving for pizza, you don’t have much space to cook. Don’t worry, because Big Horn outdoors pizza oven is here to rescue you.
All you need is about 18 minutes on pellets to pre-heat the oven, and then you and your guests can have something extraordinary.
Big Horn Outdoors Specifications:
- Easy to set up and ultra-portable
- Cooks evenly
- Best oven for Neapolitan-style pizza
- Safe and high-quality stainless steel body
The best part about this oven is that it can accommodate family get-togethers or other events by providing food in large quantities.
Besides, it can withstand extreme temperatures up to 860 degrees Fahrenheit. Also, cooking is easy and quick.
Despite that, the pizza stone doesn’t get hot enough and keeps the portion undercooked frequently.
Big Horn Outdoors Pros and Cons:
Reasons to Buy
- The high-quality pellet grill stands out from the rest in its class
- Very easy to set up and clean
- This oven is a fast cooking tool
- It comes at a cheap price
Big Horn Outdoors Benefits
- While this oven can cook delicious pizzas, you can cook a variety of recipes, including steaks
- The oven is constructed with high-quality stainless steel
- It is a lightweight and durable pizza oven
Add wood pellets and preheat for approximately 18 minutes, once reaches the desired temperature you're ready to bake, bake delicious pizzas in as little as 2 minutes.
Enough cooking space to make rotating the pizza especially easy. The Bighorn Outdoors Pizza Oven will meet the demands of any festive gathering.
3. Stoke Pizza Oven
With Stoke pizza oven, you can make your backyard a haven for creating pizzas. This 13-inch gas and wood-powered oven are designed to be smokeless as well.
The sturdy body is supported well with four legs. In just 15 minutes, the oven reaches a maximum temperature of 900 degrees Fahrenheit.
Stoke Pizza Oven Specifications:
- Quick and easy installation
- Wood-fired options
- Ready in two minutes
- Heat-resistant body
The best part about the Stoke pizza oven is that it allows you to adjust the flavor and smokiness of the food because of the combination of wood and gas-fired options.
So, whether you are baking pizza or cooking roasted vegetables or meat, you get to experience something different, unlike other pizza ovens.
Moreover, the heat-resistant carbon steel frame helps to minimize the risk of burns from accidental contacts while preparing food.
However, if you plan to have a lightweight pizza oven, this one might not fulfill your desire.
Stoke Pizza Oven Pros and Cons:
Reasons to Buy
- Heat-resistant steel frame
- Sleek design
- It takes only 5 minutes to assemble
- Versatile oven because of wood and gas-fired options
- Stable with 4 legs
Reasons to Avoids
- It weighs around 35 pounds, which is a bit heavier
Stoke Pizza Oven Benefits:
- It takes 2 minutes to bake pizza to perfection.
- Smokeless oven with four legs
- Perfect for worry-free and safe backyard adventures
- Accessories such as a thermometer, carrying cover, weatherproof carrying case, pizza cutter, and pizza peel are included in the box.
- Also, the box includes cooking tips and several recipes.
The portable pizza oven to complete the backyard of your dreams. Smokeless, restaurant-grade, and designed with a heat-resistant steel shell.
Fire up your oven to 900°F in just 15 minutes, and bake your pizza in just two.
Fire up flame-cooked pizza with Stoke and choose from 13" or 16".
Lifetime Warranty - No one can beat it!
4. Deco Chef
Want to make your culinary dreams a reality?
The Deco Chef portable pizza oven has everything to make you cook like a pro. Your meals will be excellent every time you cook with premium built construction.
The stylish, sleek design looks good on the outside as well.
Deco Chef Specifications:
- Maximum temperature of 950 degrees Fahrenheit
- Setup and storage are easy
- It comes with lots of accessories
- Cook food other than pizzas in the style
- Crispy crust around the edges and on the bottom
Many people prefer to choose Deco Chef portable pizza oven because it disperses heat up to 950 degrees Fahrenheit.
As such, you have a pizza that’s crispy from all sides. Besides, the stainless steel construction is durable, and you can take it anywhere.
But the flame is uneven, and some parts heat up fast.
As such, you need to rotate the pizza constantly.
Deco Chef Pros and Cons:
Reasons to Buy
- This oven reaches high temperatures quickly
- The oven is rust-free and sturdy
- Easy to use
- Cooks fantastic pizza within a few minutes
Reasons to Avoid
- You may have trouble controlling flames
Deco Chef Benefits:
- The pellet box greatly helps you when it comes to hardwood pallets
- The oven has three layers to keep away ash and other particles from the pizza
- Customers get a kit full of tools to make pizza
- Also, it comes with a 13-inch baking stone
5. Ooni Fyra 12
There is no denying that Ooni Fyra 12 provides you with a high-performing pallet grill that helps you cook food to perfection.
It is very light and weighs around 22 pounds. Besides, the heat retention design ensures maximum burn time with minimum energy wastage.
Ooni Fyra 12 Specifications:
- A popular product worldwide
- Ultra portability
- Maximum efficiency
- Perfect pizza done in 60 seconds
Ooni stands out from the rest in terms of customer service when it comes to reputation. You get a guarantee of one year that can be extended to three years.
This oven has a quick setup time and easy loading. But the oven only has provision for using wood pellet fuel.
Ooni Fyra 12 Pros and Cons:
Reasons to Buy
- Warranty is included
- Highly portable
- Efficient heating
- It has a maximum temperature of 950 degrees Fahrenheit
Reasons to Avoid
- Sometimes the flame becomes inconsistent resulting in a burnt crust
Ooni Fyra 12 Benefits
- Because the oven heats up quickly, you can cook pizzas in 15 minutes
- It is straightforward to assemble and use
- You can make genuine wood-fired pizza
- You can store and transport it with ease because it is portable
Perfect pizza in every backyard. Ooni Fyra 12 streamlines wood-fired cooking for a no-nonsense experience and intense flavors. Ooni Fyra 12 is designed for optimal heat retention, which combined with the natural efficiency of wood pellets, results in an extraordinary cooking experience, maximum burn time, and minimal energy waste.
Cheap Pizza Ovens Compared
*All prices are as of the date of this article
|Pizza Oven||Dimensions & Weight||Chimney|
|Fuel Source||Max Temperature||Cooking Time||Price & Accessories|
|Pizzello 4 in 1||14.7″W x 12.9″L x 17.9″H – 23.2lbs||No||Gas, Charcoal, or Pellets||900°F (480°C)||2 min||Starts at $99, Includes Accessories|
|Big Horn Outdoors||21.6”L x 14.2”W x 24”H- 25 lbs||Yes||Pellets||860°F (460°C)||2 min||Starts at $199|
|Stoke Pizza Oven||22.5″L x 19″W x 12″H – 34.7 lbs||No||Gas, or Wood||900°F (480°C)||2 min||Starts at $295, Includes Accessories|
|Deco Chef||15.5″L x 20.5″W x 29.1″ H – 40.3lbs||Yes||Charcoal or Pellets||950°F (510°C)||2 min||Starts at $279, Includes Accessories|
|Ooni Fyra 12||18.9″L x 10.24″W x 27.17″H – 22lbs||Yes||Pellets||950°F (510°C)||2 min||Starts at $349|
Cheap vs. Expensive Pizza Ovens: What’s the Difference?
However, the good news is that you can find the best pizza ovens at unbelievable prices.
Pizza ovens can range from hundred bucks to thousands depending on the features and other aspects. Hence, it is wise to consider how much you can afford to spend on the oven.
Besides, they have all the features that you get to see on expensive pizza ovens. Models that come at hefty prices can fit multiple trays and cook a dozen pizzas in one hour.
So, unless you have that special requirement, it is not worth buying an expensive pizza oven.
Moreover, competition is higher these days, and pizza is not an exception. Hence, manufacturers produce high-quality pizza ovens at affordable prices.
Remember that a low-cost pizza oven will make you a great pizza. And most of the time, expensive pizza ovens leverage the brand name.
Things to Watch Out For
(Before Buying a Pizza Oven to Avoid Issues Later)
While pizza ovens are always popular, you should keep certain things in mind before buying them. As you know, pizza ovens tend to get hotter on the outside.
So, if you have kids or pets around while cooking, it is good to have a pizza oven with a heat-resistant body.
That way, you can save yourself from many issues resulting from a faulty oven.
A properly insulated oven will retain heat for a long time. Although most models are made of metal, having a heat-resistant coating makes a significant difference.
Also, the insulation and materials impact the cooking temperature and how long it takes for the oven to cool down.
How to Use Pizza Ovens the Right Way!
Creating mouth-watering pizzas gets easier after you know how to use the pizza oven in the best way possible.
That way, you can make tasty pizzas that will surely impact your family and friends. Here are some tips that will improve the performance of your pizza oven.
- Try to achieve an optimal temperature between 450 to 50oC or 850 to 950F.
- Make sure to have dry, clean wood. Avoid using materials that produce hazardous chemicals. Some of the best hardwoods include ash, maple, and oak.
- Keep an eye on the pizza and turn it 2 to 3 times. Or else, one side will remain uncooked, whereas the other side will burn.
- It is wise not to pile up toppings because you don’t want them to be shed everywhere during the process.
- A pair of heavy-duty gloves, a thick pan to hold the pizza, and a pizza peel with a long handle are essential accessories that you should have in your arsenal.
Which is the Best Cheap Pizza Oven?
With different models to choose from, Stoke pizza ovens are affordable. Easy to use, you will be minutes away from a fantastic Neapolitan-style pizza with the best cheap pizza oven.
And, we recommend you to use Stoke oven pizza if you are planning to have great pizzas with your family or friends.
Stoke produces great pizza ovens with a heat-resistant body structure that allows them to achieve 900 degrees Fahrenheit in 15 minutes.
The exterior is made from steel, and it has a built-in thermometer to control the temperature. Once it reaches the desired temperature, baking a pizza takes about two minutes.
With Stoke pizza ovens, you can choose between two fuel options, gas or wood. For wood-fired ovens, you can use a combination of charcoal and wood to speed up healing time.
The best part is that you can get free accessories whenever you buy one. So, it’s time that you buy a Stoke pizza oven and turn your backyard into a party zone.
Why We Think Stoke is the Best Cheap Pizza Oven
In summary, here is why we think the Gas Stoke Pizza oven is the best cheap pizza oven:
- Fuel Source– Gives you an inexpensive gas option. Gas means control! You will be able to control the oven temperature with ease. Unlike the other fuel options, that you are not able to control.
- Temperature – Built-In thermometer, you can always check the oven temperature without having to hold an extra gadget in your hands.
- Chimney – No chimney, meaning is easy to take anywhere you want without having to assemble any oven parts.
- Accessories – Includes accessories, plus a carrying case.
- Pizza Stone – The pizza stone is comparable to other more expensive options.
- Warranty – Stoke offers a 365 trial period while other brands only offer 30 to 60 days.
Here’s a video on the Stoke Pizza Ovens
Is it worth buying a pizza oven?
Yes, pizza ovens are worth the cost and effort. People love to have great food, and pizza ovens tend to produce some of the best texture and taste.
Besides, you don’t have to build an expensive brick oven to have a fantastic pizza. Moreover, they can cook pizzas within a few minutes. It means you can have what you want in a short time.
Do pizza ovens make a difference?
Yes, pizza ovens can make a huge difference compared to regular ovens. They can generate higher temperatures that allow pizzas to cook faster.
Besides, the texture is superior and crisp. Traditional ovens make the crust dry out and challenging when cooked for longer. Apart from that, the toppings like cheese or vegetables get cooked perfectly.
The Last Slice
We hope that this post helped you find the right cheap pizza oven for your needs, as you have seen that the pizza ovens mentioned above have rich features and are an excellent addition to your kitchen.
Remember that the best cheap pizza ovens can provide you with an authentic and unique experience just like the expensive ones while cooking.
The right cheap pizza oven for your specific needs is out there! While some features might work wonders for someone else, they might not be helpful to you.
So, figure out what you want from a cheap pizza oven and how much you are willing to spend.
Additional Resources on Pizza Ovens
Made for the ones who dare, Artisan Fire is the ultimate luxury of an oven. It provides a fresh experience in cooking and delicacies, giving you the elegance you deserve.
With an ingenious design that never compromises, this must-have kitchen addition will send you to the peak of cuisine and make you incomparable to anyone else.
As consumers, it’s not unusual to daydream about a high-end pizza oven in an outdoor kitchen stocked with luxury appliance …
Along with the invention of the wheel, the BBQ pizza oven is one of the best human inventions! Maybe we …
Should I buy a pizza oven cover? A frequent question that we get. But no worries, we got you covered! …
Do outdoor pizza ovens need a chimney? Well, the wood-fired ovens only produce smoke during start-up. Otherwise, the gas fueled-oven …
Do you need a permit for an outdoor pizza oven? Or can you get one and start baking your pizza? …
Still Not Sure About Which Fuel Source to Choose?
Check These Other Alternatives
You Can Also Check by Configuration
Check Out Our Favorite Pizza Oven Brands
Press on the logo to learn more
Not a PRO? Not a Problem!
Take a pizza class to bring your pizza skills to the next level,
so you can be a PRO!
Using Salsa as a Pizza Sauce Are you wondering if you can use salsa as a pizza sauce? Read on …
Pizza Toppings Under Cheese or Over? Are you wondering if you should layer pizza toppings under cheese or over? This …
What Cheese Goes on Pizza? Are you wondering what cheese goes on pizza? Choosing which cheese to add to your …
Check Out Our Pizza T-Shirts
Check Out Our Preferred Vendors
Subscribe to our Recipe of the Week newsletter and receive our partners’ latest recipes, tips, and discount offers.
Keep in Touch!